Health, Fitness & Beauty

Turkish Barbers in Brussels

prfeen writes in Health, Fitness & Beauty

Any turkish barbers in brussels that do shave and haircut for men ?

Posted on: 28/08/2012 at 16:09

Hang around plaace Saint-Josse - there are a number of them. I took my son a few time to the hairdresser Madou located on palce Saint-Josse, just next to the (Turkish) bakery. Very satisfied and I saw there were being shaved.

Posted on: 17/09/2012 at 09:19

...and indeed the ones on place Saint Josse are really cheap (a kiddy haircut would be 6 euro or so)

Posted on: 17/09/2012 at 09:20

Hi, There is a good one to visit at Saint Josse heard good reports about it.

Posted on: 17/09/2012 at 17:48

Content Sponsor

Cwm Cadno Boarding Kennels

Allow your pet to travel comfortably with our door to door road and air pet transport service....
Find out more...

Optima Global Estate

With more than 2000 apartments, Optima Global Estate can help you find the apartment of your...
Find out more...

FairFX

Send money abroad for free with our online money transfer service, FairPay. You are guaranteed...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Solution-Oriented Brief Therapy

Therapy for English speaking individuals, couples and families. U.S.A Licensed/UKCP Registered.... Read more...

Stillpoint Spaces - International Counselling

Offers a new way for individuals to establish secure relationships to psychological counselors.... Read more...

The British School of Brussels (BSB)

International School for children from age 1 - 18 years. Bilingual French/English programme to... Read more...

X

Welcome to AngloINFO Brussels

Everything you need for life in Brussels - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Brussels Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 89 local websites in 42 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.